Friday, 28 August 2009

EYE CANDY: The Hottest 100 Meter Sprinters

Watching the men's 100 meter races at the IAAF World Championships I realised how yummy these men are. My eyes couldn't help but feast on these lightning fast Gods. Here are my top 5 hottest sprinters.


Usain Bolt
You best believe that the lightning would be featuring in this list. Not because he's freakishly fast but there's something about this Jamaican's long legs that makes my pulse go doof doof.


Tyson Gaye
There's something about this silver medalist that I can't really put my finger on. He looks like he could be in his late 30s yet he has a body of a hot blooded early 20something. He reminds me my high school Biology teacher. The man was in his 40s but damn he was fine!


Asafa Powell
I just love the coolness of this guy when he's on the track. It's like he's running without giving much effort. Besides the big head, the former fastest man on earth is definitely high on my list.


Darvis Patton
I didn't know much about Patton and in a matter of fact I still don't know. All I know is that this super fine American's smile is killer. And I love a guy with a mysterious look.


Richard Thompson
Well look at what we have here. I didn't know there are men like this in Trinidad and Tobacco. I'm relocating to the Trinidad and Tobacco. Hell I'm relocating to the Caribbean. Sorry R. LOL.

The number one spot will most definitely be taken by Asafa Powel with Usain Bolt taking a close second and Richard Thompson taking third.

On a side note: I wonder why both women and men's 100m sprints are always dominated by black people in the US and the Caribbean. Could it be in the water? Whatever it is, they can do their thing and they do it good. I'm sensing Jamaica will soon be the track athlete's capital of the world. Don't say Mpume didn't say so.

Yea, Mpume said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment