Friday, 10 July 2009

Khanyi ranting about her failed marriage, pubicity stunt?



Everybody who cares to know knows that Khanyi Mbau and Mandla Mthembu's marriage is over and done with. But not before all the drama that's been happening between them, bickering like high school children.


You two have a damn child. Ya'll may be 30 years apart but both of you are grown now act like it. Going on radio telling all the nation that he used to beat and blah blah blah is all good but I question your motives Khanyi. Is it a publicity stunt. I hope you not just trying to promote your new reality show.

You too Mandla, you learnt your lesson the hard way. Next time don't try to wifey a person who is old enough to be your daughter. The only thing she wants from you is money and once that is gone, you best believe she's gone too.

I won't be wasting my precious time watching that circus. BTW what happened to her singing career?
Oh and remember when she accused Chris Brown of sexually harassing her when he was in the country. I rest my case with that girl

I wonder if that's the car you've been driving lately on the above picture after Mandla refused to continue renting the yellow Lamborghini. I hear the petrol is the only thing new in it. Girl you need a real job and no gold digging doesn't qualify as a job.

You damn right, Mpume said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment